Open an account for a quick and easy way to manage taxi bookings for the whole family. Payment can be made by direct debit and you can keep track of your expenses with a breakdown of all your journeys. Add references to your account to differentiate between family members.
- Priority Booking Line guaranteeing a faster response to your calls
- A more efficient way to manage your travel requirements
- Simplify the expenses process, eliminate the need to keep receipts
- Bespoke booking instructions
- Highly experienced accounts team for any invoicing enquiries
- Monthly invoicing: pay by Direct Debit or Bank Transfer for your convenience
HOW IT WORKS
- Central Taxis will issue account holders with two codes – booking code and account code.
- When ordering a taxi, our telephonist will ask you to quote the booking code and then provide the name of the account.
- If you have any financial queries, please call our accounts team on 0131 221 2230 and quote your account number.
- You will receive an invoice on a monthly basis which will include all the journeys that took place that month.
- There will be an administration charges to facilitate the account, working on a sliding scale depending on spend of the account. This will be added to the total, VAT is payable only to this charge. Please see below our or click here to see our charges.
- Central Taxis operate under the City of Edinburgh Council Taxi fare table.
- Waiting time is charged at 40p per minute, any waiting time incurred in the journey will be shown on your invoice.
- Any cancellations after the taxi has been despatched will be chargeable, at £2.20 plus any waiting time incurred.
- Payment must be made 14 days after the billing date (for Direct Debit payment we will debit the authorised account 14 days after the billing date).